First business card layout
No phone # because I prefer email and chat

Introducing
Ozzie the Old Guy

The focus of this Blog will be sharing the wisdom of my 77 years on this planet (so far). 

I hope you gain valuable ideas to save time and money and reduce your frustration in your daily life.

So as we get older, we accumulate life experiences that would have been valuable earlier in life. 

If only we knew that sooner!!

Future Topics

  1. Why I use Amazon a lot nowadays
  2. Cooking for one mostly with an air fryer
  3. Drinking a lot of water daily and what it did for me
  4. Losing that barrel around my waist
  5. Writing for the Internet
  6. Lots of personal experience tips for dealing with online security with your online accounts like Amazon, TD Bank, Freedom Mobile and general tips for use everywhere

The object is to share useful information and have some fun every day. You may find something useful here as well.

Y'all have a wunnerful day!

Some nice folks have asked for links to some of the old blogs I wrote as Stuffy and Bozoplay, so here are a couple of links that will take you there. They were written before cell phone compatibility was considered, so they may not work well in that environment.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Use Amazon

Hockey Today Vs. Back in the Day

Finally Fulfilling Two Old Promises